E Series Air - The Smallest and Lightest Trainer in its Class!
We set out to design a trainer suitable for the youngest of riders: Mission accomplished! The E Series Air affords the light weight of our E Series line but with the preferred highly-durable alloy pneumatic wheels found our high-end Laufrad and Mini trainers. Engineered with an extremely low center of gravity to prevent accidental tip-overs, the E Series Air offers the lowest saddle height available (11"). Plus, even with alloy-pneumatic wheels, it weights a paltry 7 lbs - making it the lightest trainer in its class. In fact, it is the only trainer with alloy-pneumatic wheels to weight less than 8 lbs! The E Series Air trainer also comes with quick-release collars on both the handlebar and saddle - allowing parents to quickly and easily customize the size to their toddler.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - The best warranty in the industry!
- Extremely lightweight and sturdy, alloy steel frame. Total trainer weight just 7 pounds!
- Fully adjustable handlebar adjusts easily with a quick-release alloy collar. Handlebar color coordinated with frame.
- Lightweight alloy-pneumatic air tires for maximum grip on any surface
- Sleek wide-pad saddle for max comfort and optimum riding angle. Approximate seat range of 11"-19"
- Quick-release alloy seat collar, for easy adjustment of the saddle
- Four color choices: blue, red, green, pink
- Easy and quick assembly
- Low center of gravity for optimal control and maneuverability
- Certified compliant - ASTM F963, HR4040, Prop 65, CPSIA, CE, EN71
- European styled, deep step through design for small riders
- Full range of motion steering, essential for your child’s transition to standard bicycles